You can change the weather data settings on JM WEATHER+
Go to Data
- Press three dots button(3) on the main screen to go to the main menu.
- Select Data icon(5) from the menu page.
- Temperature units can be selected in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Use 24-hour format
- You can change the format of the times displayed in JM WEATHER+
- If you disable this, the time will be displayed in 12-hour format.
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Enable this to download images only over Wi-Fi.
- If you disabled this, the cellular data will also be used.
- Data refresh
- You can select how often you want to update the weather information automatically.
- You can choose from 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and an hour.